October 30, 2003Top Ten Reasons Why Harley Riders Don't Wave Back
1. They're afraid it will invalidate their factory warranty.
2. Leather and studs make it too hard to raise their arm.
3. They refuse to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.
4. They won't let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.
5. The rushing wind could blow the scabs off their new tattoos.
6. They're angry over the second mortgage needed to pay for the new Harley.
7. They just discovered the fine print in their owner's manual revealing that The Motor Company is partially owned by rice-burner manufacturers.
8. They can't tell if other riders are actually waving or just reaching up to cover their ears, like everyone else.
9. If they wave back, they risk being impaled on their spiked helmet.
10. They're upset that after spending $30,000, they still don't own a bike that's as comfortable as a Goldwing.
Ride safe and plz wave back