November 18, 2003The top engineer of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told him, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world; your reward is you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven.
The Engineer thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."
St. Peter took him to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
The engineer then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of Woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said the engineer, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention.
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust.
5. And finally, the maintenance costs are outrageous."
"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God,
"hold on, wait right here."
God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.
Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to the engineer, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours."