May 17, 2010

Haley was diagnosed in June 2006 with Pompe Disease. Pompe Disease is a rare genetic disease that affects the heart and muscles and is also listed as one the the Muscular Dystrophy diseases. Without treatment Pompe Disease is fatal before the age of 1. THERE IS NO CURE, but fortunately a treatment was FDA approved in April 2006 that slows down the progression of the Disease. Haley receives her treatment weekly at Duke Childrens Hospital. Haley just turned Four Years Old and at this time she is unable to walk. The Ride is JUNE 5th located 1.4 Miles off I-85 Exit 4 on Hwy 903 Bracey Virginia. All Bikes out at 1030, DONATIONS ONLY, 100% of Proceeds go to the family to help pay for Treatment. For More INFO Call Gerald Baird 434-917-0917, Gary Baird 434-636-5320 or David & Krystal Hayes 434-636-5107.

For More Information Please visit www.helpinghaley.com

This is an event going on back in my hometown the People there are great. Ride in have fun enjoy the country! Wish i could be there but hopefully someone can make it for me. Look for an Older guy on a Trike thats an Ultra Classic, his name is Padre great guy!